Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HOLY CRAP!!!! That's Extreme!

Before anyone says it, I will; I'm a slacker! Maybe SkisGirl is right, I should change this site to Rowlett "Weekly" Photo. I will still blame it on work though; stupid work!!!

Anyway, I found this awesome burger joint in Rowlett called Burger-Xtreme. It is located on the southwest corner of Rowlett Road and Highway 66. They have been open for a few months but I have wanted to give them a shot but haven't until this past weekend.

Burger-Xtreme makes insanely large burgers with tons of fillings at "Xtremely" affordable prices. They have an every day deal that if you purchase a burger, large fries, and 2 drinks, you get a burger of equal or lesser value for free.

This deal will feed 2 people for at least 2 meals and only costs $11.50 (may sound expensive but for the amount of food, very cheap). Each burger has a half pound of beef loaded with sauteed onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard. And this is only the regular extreme burger.

They also have extreme supreme burgers, double extreme supreme burgers, and on and on and on. They also have some very unique burgers on their menu such as the Hawaiian burger that is a hamburger patty, topped with shaved ham, pinapples, and teriaki sauce.

If your in the area, check it out; you won't regret it!!! Below is a picture of the "Xtreme Burger" and fries. It is much bigger than the picture suggests; trust me ;-)






This is the outside of Burger-Xtreme. Look for it in the same parking lot as Nick's Sports Bar & Grill.



3 comments:

  1. Man, I could so go for one of those right now. Smother the FF in hot sauce and we are set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Load it up with some Blue Plate mayo and I'm in heaven...ok then, hell! Surprised you didn't go for the loaded cheese fries! Yum Yum :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The absolute BEST cheeseburger that I've ever put in my mouth. I have to have one a week, at least. The french fries and onion rings are awesome and I highly recommend that you make it a point to try Burger Extreme in Rowlett, Texas, as you won't be disappointed! Stephanie Inge, Rowlett, TX

    ReplyDelete