Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Told Ya So!

As mentioned in my last post, my wife is an addict! Just to prove it more, this past weekend we went to Lone Star Park . Lone Star Park is a horse track, located in Grand Prarrie, TX. She just can't get enough gambling.

It was an awesome time at the races. Many friends came out to join us and made it even more fun. It was good to see Brian and Jim (Terrell Daily Photo) and even SkisGirl out there! SkisGirl was a nice surprise. Jim hit a superfecta on the last race. Too bad he's cheap and only bet 10 cents. Still better than losing.

Me personally, I lost money on the day :-( Not too bad though, I still have a house and car. I did make up for the losses by purchasing SEVERAL $1 beers. At least that is my thinking.

Below is a picture of a stupid gluebag I put money on. He's the one racing to sniff the butt of the one in front because he sure wasn't running for the finish line. Stupid horse!!!

Hopefully it won't be this long before the next post. Work has been killing me lately!


3 comments:

  1. Thats right better than losing....if I remember right, I think I walked out your house with everyone money too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitchell was the only one who won us any money. Bruce is still trying to figure a way to sneak him on the floor in Vegas. Loved seeing you. You may as well rename this Rowlett WEEKLY Photo! :O)...slacker

    ReplyDelete
  3. SkisGirl, you are right; I have been a slacker. I'll do better in the future just for you.

    You should tell Bruce to buy Mitchell a fake mustache. That should surely work; highly doubt anyone has ever thought of that one ;-)

    ReplyDelete