Friday, April 17, 2009

Lake Life

Rowlett is a community surrounded by water with many small harbors. The picture below is one of the harbors in Rowlett. It is located on Lake Ray Hubbard off of I30 and Dalrock. An old friend of mine had quite a nice 60ft sailboat docked here. Me personally, I prefer a motorboats over sailboats. Sailboats are too slow and lots of work.

While I love Lake Ray Hubbard, I also enjoy Lake Texoma. In fact, after this blog, I will be packing up the truck to head to Texoma with some friends. We have joined our first fishing tournament. We aren't expecting to win but at least hoping to not get skunked.

Hopefully I will have some nice fishing pictures (e.g. me with fish :-)) to show everyone when I return on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe you should let Kim find the fishing spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the CDP family and good luck fishing tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fishing? What happened to you? You're hangin aroung old man Mack too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun fishing...and welcome to CDP...I'm new myself!

    ReplyDelete