Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bass Pro Shops

It's been a busy week and just getting around to updating the site...Stupid Work!!!

Anyway, here is a picture of the Bass Pro Shops in Rowlett/Garland on Lake Ray Hubbard. It is located off of I30 and Bass Pro Drive (formally Chaha Road). Funny how when a Bass Pro moves in, the road names change. The same thing happened in Grapevine, TX. Stupid Corporations!

When the Rowlett Bass Pro opened up 2 years ago, talk about freakin' traffic! I remember driving on I30 to Dalrock and it took me over an hour for a normally 10 minute drive...Stupid Traffic!

The Bass Pro parking lot was completely full and people were parking on the side of the freeway to go into the store. Are fishing lures really that exciting? Don't get me wrong, I do love a good fishing lure but not willing to deal with crowds...Stupid Crowds!

I guess I feel like everything is stupid today :-) Kind of like today's post...hehe!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny I'm wearing my Bass pro T-shirt right now. Darn good quality too. I live a few miles away from the one in Grapevine. Maybe I'll post some pictures of the giant fish tank when I get back from my Austin weekend. Nice to see a Rowlett blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been meaning to go to bass pro ever since it opened and still haven't... stupid procrastination!!

    ReplyDelete