Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Rowlett Home

Welcome to my blog site! As mentioned in my profile, I will be posting photos of my city, Rowlett, TX and things personal to me.

Since this is my first post, I thought I would show you where I have lived since 2002. While I love my home, I much more prefer to be somewhere else most times such as Las Vegas (best city in the world) or at the lake fishing (preferably catching them ;-)).

My neighborhood is a good one, with very little crime. I feel quite safe letting my daughter, Chelsea, roam the neighborhood with her friends. Being the over-protective parent that I am, I refuse to let her walk around by herself. Not mention, she is an only child. I use the mentality that I only have one kid and no back-ups...hehe!

Rowlett is not totally crime-free though. Ever heard of Darlie Routier? Yep, the pride and joy of Rowlett (scarcasism, gotta love it). She is this psycho that stabbed and killed both her young sons but was only prosecuted and convicted for one. Currently, she sits on death row waiting for the state of Texas to do what they do better than any other state.

I hate to leave you on such a depressing topic so how about a joke? Yes or No, you're getting one anyway...

A guy goes in to see a psychiatrist. He says, "Doc, I can't seem to make any friends. Can you help me, you fat bastard?"




See ya tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fat Bastard: [to Felicity] Of course I'm not happy. Look at me, I'm a big fat slob. I've got bigger titties than you do. I've got more chins than a Chinese phonebook. I've not seen my willie in two years, which is long enough to declare it legally dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're started now, you cant stop. Nice house, I think I know where that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bonjour dans le monde des blogs DP...amuse toi bien en nous faisant découvrir ta ville

    Hey hello to the world of blogs ... DP amuse yourself making us discover your city

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely house you have!

    Welcome to the CDPB community! Glad Jim got you in here. Happy photoblogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlie Routier wore makeup and dyed her hair and dressed sexy and obviously wanted to look
    good. Why then, would she cut her neck? Why not
    her arm or something she could easily cover?
    I do not think she did this. The jury did not
    see her defensive bruises.

    ReplyDelete